Ronewspress Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site used to be used for the Forums of ronewspress.wordpress.com. Which is now dead.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-_-Rulez-_-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

-_-Rulez-_- Empty
PostSubject: -_-Rulez-_-   -_-Rulez-_- EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:33 pm

This is teh rules!!!!

IF YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT OR CONCERN ABOUT A MODERATION ACTION ON YOUR ACCOUNT, MESSAGE A MOD. Do not post about it here. Do not ask about other peoples' bans or warnings - that's none of your business.

Use Grammar! this isnt AIM, wel want all people to Understand you. ohi cn eye be mawd. THAT IS ANOYING!

Keep it on the KA (Kid Appropriate) We want this site to be suitable to All ages! That means no cussing, References to bad stuff.

No posting on a thread just to post saying "Uh..ok" or ''I am just posting to post" is Just posting to post!

Don't bump old threads! there cOLD, Leave them alone!

Knock it off. Posting things just to get people mad is called flamining. Posting in a thread just to say the topic sucks is trolling. Both are punishable actions.

Posting "pwnd!" or anything similar after a mod corrects another player is also a form of flaming. If a mod corrects another player, do not respond and tell that player how they just got owned. They know they got owned. You know they got owned. Just leave it alone.

No religious Flambait! Posts like "if u dont beliv in gawd you will go to hek" This will result in a 1day ban for the Creator and an other people involved.

Make threads with an appropriate title.

ALL THREADS IN ALL FORUMS MUST ABIDE BY THIS.
Your titles should tell you what the thread is about. It shouldn't be a "surprise". Make the titles mean something.

"Hi there!" is OK.
"I made a new map it's called Battleroads" is OK.

"Guess what!?" is BAD.
"I just...." is BAD.
"place" is BAD.
"Come see!" is BAD.

No dating posts! This isnt Ro<3Press it is RONEWSPRESS! All posts like this will result in a 2 day ban

No Politics.
We prefer that members not get involved in political discussions because they often result in flaring tempers and flame wars.

No “this vs. that” posts (ie Ford vs Chevy).
These types of threads invoke strong opinions, flaring tempers, and often result in flame wars and mass penalties. These threads will ultimately end up being deleted.

No pointless complaining, moaning, and whining.
This mostly applies to the operation and moderation of the online community. Members will be banned, threads removed, and so on based on the clearly defined rules. Publicly bemoaning the operation of the community and the way the rules are enforced will not put you in good favor with the moderators. If you have a legitimate concern or suggestion, PM a moderator. This also includes "pity threads", meaning ones proclaiming you're leaving, my cat died, etc.

No advertising or spamming.
It is our goal to keep the online community free from advertising and spam. We do not allow companies or individuals to actively market products, services, or websites to board members. Links to Roblox stuff is alright, but don't post about your personal chatroom or such.

No dangerous or harmful posts.
Posts that encourage members to participate in activities that we deem to be harmful or dangerous to members will be deleted (i.e. lighting things on fire, jumping cars over people etc.). Doing this stuff in Roblox is fine, in the real world it's not and can get you to be seriously hurt.

No Personal attacks! No directly insluting (Flaming) , Making fun of a member/Group.

[b]This post will be edited at any given time![/b]
Back to top Go down
http://ronewspress.roflforum.net
RiseAgainst213

RiseAgainst213

-_-Rulez-_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -_-Rulez-_-   -_-Rulez-_- EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:34 pm

Too long to read, but I agree.

Last edited by ottosparks on Sat May 09, 2009 10:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
rockapprangr2

rockapprangr2